Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Sheet Masking

On Instagram you have been seeing people wearing sheet masks. This is now a two year old trend. I've been wanting to try , while in target the other night. I found a whole bunch of sheet masks . I will say that the prices vary. The mask I purchased was $1.80 USD . The weather extremely cold this evening in the northeastern United States. What a perfect night to mask. 
Sheet mask 
 
 Reading directions the keep on the face for 10 minutes 
 
The mask feels like the texture of a moist towelette, slight oily consistency. The smell is a robust coconut, the package says the smell of vacation I agree. 
 
 
 
I applied the mask it's was cooling and soothing on my dry combination skin. The mask did slightly feel intense when I applied it . I put on some music for ten minutes, dreaming of beachs,warmth and summer vacations. When I removed the mask my skin felt tacky that soon disappeared. My skin felt glowing and soft . I'll say I'm a fan , also eager to try more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment